my biggest dream of all
yes,
true.
Since young
I wanted to help these people out when I have the ability to.
When I get my job, a stable one, I will take this as a part time job.
I wanna go around these places to help them in many aspects.
=)
Climb rock mountains, discover places like this.
perhaps by looking at this picture.
you wont be able to feel the neediness in them
But
when you try a famine, and u'll taste it.
Natural disasters are crushing them down like no one else can.
Tears,
everything.
Sometimes I thought, even young kids like them are stronger than us.
We have everything and we're weak
they have nothing thats why they appreciate.
People wake up.
How many of you would do this?
Share your heart & give a hand
even donating is a good deed.
So why not?
I must make this dream come true to fulfill my life.
love,
ash



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home