call me ASH ♥

Friday, August 20, 2010

aww i feel im really grown up. =) thank you.




fake smiling can make people happy at times.
who said that fake smile means u're acting? (only emo quotes say so)
=)

we will automatically be happy for a long run when we are used to smiling.
life goes on my dear.
No matter what, don't let beautiful sentences affect your heart, your thinking.
If you're that easily fascinated by these, you have alr lost to yourself by half.
There's no other greater love than God's love.

You may be surprised why I could say such things, right?
Its because I know what I aimed for all these while.
And I changed.
I don't wanna stay in the state where all those unrealistic things exist.
U should change, too.
I've never cried for so long.
And I know, till the end of the year, I will not shed a single tear unnecessarily.

By now,
If you think its still worth it to cry for him,
to make him get annoyed,
then go on,
I wont stop you.
Perhaps you should really drop once, then u'll know how to climb back up.

We're all on ur side.
U should know & feel that.
family, God, and fun, friends + studies, yourself, are important right now.
Not your boyfriend, your ex, your emo times.


Grazie, Loves.


As.h

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home