call me ASH ♥

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thought of my ideal guy this midnight
He must : 
be able to accompany me into the hills, to where I wanna go.
be able to take care of me yet doesnt need too much of my care.
have the same thinking as me.
someone who can work & compete with me.
be able to make decisions.
be patient and don't give me trouble.
be calm, loving.
be the one who keeps quiet when everyone's making those hell noise.
be the one who dares to confront me.
not let me treat him like my son. *i am not your baby sitter*

I guess my demands changed a lot, eh?
I used to take care of my boyfriend a lot.
I used to listen to him a lot.
I used to be the one who makes decision.
but these are all when I was form 4.

suddenly thought of this to post as one of my friend reminded me bout this
=)
many things depend on how we think.
an open minded always invites a better life-- Ashley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home