call me ASH ♥

Saturday, December 25, 2010



I wonder if its fate,
that brings people together?
For me, I believe in it, and also trust that it's God that made everyone of us contact with each other.

it was just a day before christmas, (yesterday)
a few, bout 5 old buddies asked to meet up.
I was so shocked that they all came together, but from different places.
One was from afar, he purposely came back to Mentakab & dated me for lunch HAHA!
I really miss everyone whom I've not seen like for a week, a month, a year!

everyone's born alone,
without anyone beside, but their family.
So we have the chance to meet all kinds of people in the world,
and in this big big universe, I meet all of YOU!that's something wonderful isn't it?
without friends, we are almost nothing, they're the first people that we know after our family members, they won't leave, they are always beside you no matter what the shit your attitude is, and also the ones that point out what's wrong with you. amazing huh?
without a boyfriend/girlfriend, we are still the same, cause we're born without them, it's not a need.

teehees.
cant wait for the meet ups!
=D
wanna see how much u guys changed.
lovey dovey,
arshhhhh.

p/s : i'm leaving very soon, early january, before 10th. Miss the world!


and yea, MERRY CHRISTMAS & THANK YOU LORD, FOR BEING HERE ALL THE TIME ;)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home