:)
Ciao mondo!! =)
just randomly updating since I have that lil' bit of time left to get to bed.
Alright alright, before my blog becomes a slumber volcano, I think its time to update so I planned to blog about kids! Yes, KIDS!
It was this day at my cousie's place, I spent some time with her two princesses.
So the young one always gets what she wanted, and the elder one had to tolerate all the time, I didnt understand the feeling of the elder one cause Im the youngest in my family. Then I started to realize that the elder one acts really differently since her baby sister was born. I could see that she changed to be quiet, and some kinda anti social when she sees her baby sister with us.
I thought, I bet it must be jealousy right. and it shouldn't be for long, maybe just for a few days, or something short. And as days passed, another month, I observed, she was still like that, and her condition became worst. Adding on her parents, who gave more attention on the younger girl than her. And blaming her when the fault should be actually on the younger sister, sometimes.
I saw her drawing one day, in her room. I peeked through the cleft, and saw that she was actually drawing a monster and a young girl. The young girl was saying "sorry mummy" and the monster was saying "stupid!". And from this I knew, the young girl was herself and the monster was her mum, who scolds her whenever she does patty little mistakes. At that moment I was shocked, I really couldnt believe it. Cuz as I know, since young, she's the diligent, bright, and cheerful, and super obedient one. I really felt so heart broken, and wanted to voice up to her parents and discuss about their matter, but in the end, I did not. Maybe Im still young to confront my elders? Or maybe I should not care so much about people's matter?
Why, the only way I could solve this is to spend more time with her girl and let her know we all care about her too. I bet kids just wants attention, and she's lacking of it.
Its not a really serious matter thou, but if it isnt solved, it will soon be.
;) Praying hard for her
I know God would help us.
good night!
Peeps no monday blues please! Tmrw will always be a better day :D




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home