call me ASH ♥

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

gratitude

God made another miracle in my life :)
it was really great enough that I finally felt that rush of happiness in me.
For someone truly emotional like me, I easily tear hearing things that moved me, I get totally into it and tear, just like that, with some embarrassment that I don't really want it.
I prayed hard for me to control my feelings, though tearing wasn't actually a bad thing, doing it easily is one.

And just in time, someone asked me to get to church,
and I knew everytime I go, I will cry.
Whenever I worship God I feel very touched of all his great deeds.
But this time. I did not tear. at. all.
I didnt know why, and I just did not, yet I felt joy in me.

Well this may be really small in your life, but in mine, its totally different.
God transformed my uncontrollable emotions into happiness.
THANK YOU cause your love is amazing!


*I am so grateful that the blood test went well, for my neck, and the results didnt worry me, thank you again for the good health*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home