call me ASH ♥

Thursday, November 24, 2011

well today was my last paper for AS Level, so I went to chill.
for the first time, I went for a manicure & padicure session, and some spa & massage.
I used to paint my own nails and massage by myself, feeling that its not worth it to pay for something I can do on my on. Groupon totally made me went out of my boundaries, it was dirt cheap so I gave it a shot.
*guiltiness struck for using my parents' money on my own enjoyment, again*
Though it was so,
I felt totally awesome today, being served by people for the first time feels really great isn't it.
=D

learning how to spend more time on myself.
than to keep doing what I need to do.
this holidays will be fully packed, I will make slots for my family as well.
This packed schedule makes me feel so suffocated *acting like a busy person*
yet it will be fun, Im sure.
Malacca with the peeps, Balakong for charity work, Orphanage at Klang, Bak Kut Teh & Fried Laksa, Sepang Gold Coast, Museum & Singapore for Christmas if possible.
Getting prepared for charity work this coming weekend, I have no idea where this excitement came from,
it will be a great experience for all of us

XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home